| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TONY KARRER
OCTOBER 13, 2010 [Twiki] Open Source eLearning Tools
Applications in Learning - eLearning Technology , March 3, 2008 Ten tips for choosing & using social software - Learning Conversations , February 23, 2009 Enterprise 2.0 - eLearning Weekly , August 1, 2009 MediaWiki and Twiki – Open Source Wikis Test LMS - eLearning Technology , September 10, 2008 10 Social Media Tools For Learning - The eLearning Coach , November 16, 2009 Web 2.0 I was just asked about trends in open source for eLearning and particularly open source eLearning tools.
| | CHIEFTECH
MARCH 9, 2007 [Twiki] This is the old ChiefTech blog.: Another Wiki Case Study from Dan Bricklin: Thomson Learning
In summary, the approach at Thomas Learning was to plug a laptop running Linux and Twiki into the network and let it grow from there (ok, slight simplification). Technorati tags: Dan Bricklin , Thomson Learning , Wiki , Enterprise Wiki , Case Study , Twiki at 11:23 AM View blog reactions 1 comments: Anonymoussaid. las redes sociales, las redes que se nutren del conocimiento de las masas, twiki es la herramienta que esta promoviendo la web 3.0 This is the old ChiefTech blog.
| | CHIEFTECH
MARCH 28, 2007 [Twiki] This is the old ChiefTech blog.: Wondering What Wiki Will Work?
I found TWiki , MediaWiki and Im sure there are other. Try a personal or "portable" option - TWiki can run off a USB drive ! Technorati tags: Enterprise Wikis , Wikis , Portable Software , Traction Software , VMware Player , TWiki , MediaWiki , TiddlyWiki , Sharepoint 2007 , IBM Lotus , Lotus Notes , Quickplace at 8:53 PM View blog reactions 0comments: Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment. This is the old ChiefTech blog.
| | CHIEFTECH
AUGUST 27, 2007 [Twiki] This is the old ChiefTech blog.: Enterprise Web 2.0 inside CSC
Right now this particular wiki is running on Twiki and is also being used to host a few internal blogs (like Stu Downes ) using a plugin template. Ive shared a little about whats happening where I am, now its your turn :-) Technorati tags: Computer Sciences Corporation , CSC , Enterprise 2.0 , Enterprise Web 2.0 , Wikis , Twiki , MediaWiki , Confluence at 11:03 PM View blog reactions 0comments: Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
| | TONY KARRER
MARCH 3, 2008 [Twiki] Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
Last week I presented a session at ASTD TechKnowledge entitled eLearning 2.0 - Applications and Implications. It could just as easily have been called Web 2.0 Applications in Learning. It was designed to be a small to medium size group discussion, but because the room was large it was very challenging to do that successfully. I discussed a bit of these issues in First Thoughts After ASTD Sessions.
- [Twiki] Links for SirsiDynix Talk | Information Wants To Be Free
“Quickiwiki, Swiki, Twiki
, Zwiki and the Plone Wars Wiki as a PIM and Collaborative Content Tool. I know Twiki
either does offer feeds for each page or that’s a hack that people can do with Twiki
[link] because I’ve seen several sites here and there using Twiki
that have that functionality. MORE >>
INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE [Twiki] CIL Day 1: Wikis in Action | Information Wants To Be Free
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2006
They ended up with Twiki
which was easy for people to edit and allowed them to easily control access. I’m not familiar with Twiki
, so I will definitely have to check it out after this. Twiki
reaquires Linux, Apache, Perl 5.8, Twiki
has a really nice WYSIWYG environment that makes it easy for people who are familiar with Word to use it. MORE >>
CHIEFTECH [Twiki] This is the old ChiefTech blog.: The trials of churning and porting
| TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2007
Hey James, when your back connected give me a shout and ill show you what were doing with the TWiki
platform for the GSO. This is the old ChiefTech blog. Nice of you to drop in and visit. However, you need to come over and see my new blog at chieftech.com.au. ©2005-2009. ©2005-2009. Disclaimer: Information on this blog is of a general nature and represents my own independent opinion. Please seek advice for specific circumstances. MORE >>
INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE [Twiki] My FAQ and the expert versus the hive | Information Wants To Be Free
| SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2008
may be better for your library. Information Wants To Be Free A librarian, writer, educator and tech geek reflecting on the profession and the tools we use to serve our patrons Home About me Contact me CV Book Website Presentations SJSU Class Meredith Farkas Librarian, writer, teacher and tech geek. MORE >>
CHIEFTECH [Twiki] This is the old ChiefTech blog.: Offline Web Apps - Please, Keep It Simple Stupid!
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2007
also has a couple of mechanisms in development for this. This is the old ChiefTech blog. Nice of you to drop in and visit. However, you need to come over and see my new blog at chieftech.com.au. ©2005-2009. ©2005-2009. Disclaimer: Information on this blog is of a general nature and represents my own independent opinion. Please seek advice for specific circumstances. Thursday, 1 March 2007 Offline Web Apps - Please, Keep It Simple Stupid! MORE >>
- [Twiki] Collaborative Thinking: Social Software Vendor Roundup COLLABORATIVE THINKING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2007
- [Twiki] Enterprise 2.0: Study Shows Adoption is Real - ReadWriteEnterprise WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2009
- [Twiki] The Enterprise 2.0 Conference Boston 2010: Lots To See And Do DION HINCHCLIFFE'S WEB 2.0 BLOG | TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010
- [Twiki] Social Software Vendor Roundup FEEDS.FEEDBURNER.COM | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2007
- [Twiki] Most Business Tech Pros Wary About Web 2.0 Tools In Business - Technology News by InformationWeek WWW.INFORMATIONWEEK.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2007
- [Twiki] Assessing the Enterprise 2.0 marketplace in 2009: Robust and crowded | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com BLOGS.ZDNET.COM | THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2009
- [Twiki] Open Parenthesis » Liveblogging Enterprise 2.0 - How to build solutions people actually use WWW.OPENPARENTHESIS.ORG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2007
- [Twiki] Nathan @ e-gineer: Our Intranet, the Wiki: Case Study of a Wiki changing an Enterprise WWW.E-GINEER.COM | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2008
- [Twiki] An adoption strategy for social software in enterprise. Strange Attractor: Picking out patterns in the chaos STRANGE.CORANTE.COM | TUESDAY, APRIL 1, 2008
- [Twiki] Social Software Resources (Dachis Group Social Software Wiki) SOFTWAREWIKI.DACHISGROUP.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009