| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | HAROLD JARCHE
JUNE 21, 2010 Introduction to Social Networking
As our Work Literacy Ning site (2008) is in danger of getting bumped off the Net due to Ning’s new pricing policy , I will post some of the key articles here so we don’t lose them. Introduction to Social Networking. Note you can learn more about the concept of ego-centric vs object-centric networks here ).
| | LIBRARY CLIPS
FEBRUARY 17, 2009 How relevant are communities of practice in a network age?
A while back I blogged about the possibility of networks and blogospheres cutting into the need for communities. If I have a question about Friendfeed functionality I will not post in my network, but I will go to their feedback room. Actually I lie, I live in Twitter, so naturally I will first post a question to my Twitter network.
| || || |
| || | TONY KARRER
APRIL 7, 2009 Top 100 eLearning Items
Introducing The Conversation Prism eLearning Trends 2007 and 2008 TechCrunch White Label Social Networking Platforms Chart How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Presentations LinkedIn Tips and Tweaks: Do More with your LinkedIn Account Introduction to Wikis, Blogs, Social Bookmarking, Social Networking and RSS Corporate Policies on Web 2.0
| | TONY KARRER
MARCH 3, 2008 Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
There were about 7 examples mentioned including Intuit using a Wiki-like system for customers to ask questions/get advice around taxes, using a group blog with students prior to a formal learning event, the US Army's use of collaboration tools to share best practices in Iraq, and several others. 20,000 wikis with more than 100,000 users.
| || || || |
- BT Web 2.0 adoption case study " Inside out
But what happens when you bring these tools into the constrained, policy
-driven, risk-averse world of the corporate intranet where the user population is small, where expressing oneself as an individual and on a personal level can feel threatening, and where management is watching your every move? Unsurprisingly, the policy
makers ran a mile! MORE >>
WWW.FASTFORWARDBLOG.COM The FASTForward Blog » Enterprise 2.0 Adoption Research from Cecile Demailly: Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
The third point was, “Networking
tools (rich directory, profiles, microblogging, forums, tagging, …) may be deployed just before collaboration tools (wikis
, groups, …), or together, rather than the other way around or not being prioritized.” Enterprise 2.0 adoption. The report, Toward Enterprise 2.0: applications and projects. MORE >>
WWW.FASTFORWARDBLOG.COM The FASTForward Blog » Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Booz Allen: Part Five – Lessons Learned: Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
For example, shifting messages from “use Hello to network
” to “Hello can help you do your job better” was helpful. love the concrete details, like shifting messages from “use Hello to network
” to “Hello can help you do your job better. Implementing Enterprise 2.0 termed the Hello system. There were five main lessons learned. Thanks. MORE >>
WWW.FASTFORWARDBLOG.COM The FASTForward Blog » Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Booz Allen: Part Three – Operational Impact.: Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
At a more detail level, staff now build their professional networks
in Hello in a way that wasn’t possible just two years ago. The People Profile includes activity feeds reflecting community memberships, blogs, wiki
and forum activity, bookmarks, and other site activity. Implementing Enterprise 2.0 termed the Hello system. Thanks. MORE >>
WWW.ENTERPRISEWEB2.COM Enterprise Web 2.0 » Top 10 Management Fears About Enterprise Web 2.0
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009
Social media like blogs and wikis
and online journals offer unique ways to capture, share and store an enterprise’s most valuable asset–the accumulated knowledge of its people, even those who have retired or moved on. This is an opportunity too valuable to pass over lightly. technologies to succeed. Technological Barriers 1. MORE >>
- The Social Organization: The Future of the Social Web WWW.THESOCIALORGANIZATION.COM | SUNDAY, MARCH 8, 2009
- Knowledge Work Emergent Collaboration - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2011
- Green Chameleon » Do Knowledge Managers Really Want to Share Knowledge?—Sharing as a Mating Game GREEN CHAMELEON | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2007
- Collaborative Thinking: Social Software Vendor Roundup COLLABORATIVE THINKING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2007
- Collaborative Thinking: From Star Power To Network Power COLLABORATIVE THINKING | FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2008
- The FASTForward Blog " Solving the 1:10:100% problem: Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary WWW.FASTFORWARDBLOG.COM | SUNDAY, MARCH 15, 2009
- The FASTForward Blog » McKinsey Web 2.0 Enterprise Research - Surprises?: Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary WWW.FASTFORWARDBLOG.COM | FRIDAY, AUGUST 1, 2008
- The FASTForward Blog » The problem of emergence: Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary WWW.FASTFORWARDBLOG.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2008
- Summary of Twitter stream from Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum TRENDS IN THE LIVING NETWORKS | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009
- Ten tips for choosing & using social software WWW.LEARNINGCONVERSATIONS.CO.UK | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2009
- ASTD Follow-Up TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2009
- Connecting 2 the World: Learning Theories: In support of Connectivism CONNECTING2THEWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2009
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.