| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LIBRARY CLIPS
FEBRUARY 17, 2009 How relevant are communities of practice in a network age?
Sometimes we need a place of shared interest to build a communal practice, sometimes we need people to be committed members of a space to coordinate activities, some people like being part of a group, rather than on their own space, or both. The fact that they are separate does not prevent learning and knowledge sharing from happening.
| | LIBRARY CLIPS
FEBRUARY 5, 2009 Links for 2009-02-04 [del.icio.us]
Connectbeam, Sharepoint-My Sites, Clearspace Profiles, Lotus Connections Profiles.also Socialtext, ThoughtFarmer, maybe Confluence, not sure about Awareness. Anecdote: The difference between communities of practice and knowledge networks Lame duck or flamingo? « ThinkingShift.
| || || |
| | LIBRARY CLIPS
AUGUST 6, 2009 Enterprise social networks and ad-hoc groups
Nancy and I are part of the Communities and Networks Connection website…our posts are aggregated on the same page, yet we are not a group. explained this scenario in this post, Communities of Practice and discussions with non-Members. Activity-Centric Collaboration: Google Wave and Activities in Lotus Connections.
| | TONY KARRER
MARCH 3, 2008 Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
There were about 7 examples mentioned including Intuit using a Wiki-like system for customers to ask questions/get advice around taxes, using a group blog with students prior to a formal learning event, the US Army's use of collaboration tools to share best practices in Iraq, and several others. never initiate a connection. Tools?
| | COLLABORATIVE THINKING
JANUARY 15, 2009 Enterprise RSS - RRW Readers Speak Out
My evidence for this is purely anecdotal, as I haven't worked in the enterprise for quite a while, however, for the past couple of years I've had tangential connections to Microsoft SharePoint projects. We introduced it primarily to Knowledge Management Lawyers (KML) that needed to gather a lot of content from various sources.
| || || || |
WWW.CMSWIRE.COM How 6 Enterprise Content Management Systems Support Collaboration
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
IBM IBM's ( news , site ) social software, Lotus Connections
, was most recently discussed at Lotusphere 2010 , where version 2.5 Mobile access : Mobile browser support for Lotus Connections
DOMINO.RESEARCH.IBM.COM IBM Research | Watson | Cambridge | People | Michael Muller
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
He is an internationally recognized expert in participatory design, having co-developed participatory practices
such as PICTIVE, CARD and Participatory Heuristic Evaluation. components of Lotus Connections
), and of the entities within those applications (e.g., communities of practice
, teams, "evangelists"). MORE >>
JONMELL.CO.UK Social software ROI | Jon Mell - Web 2.0 ideas and strategy
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2008
platform New IBM System i blog Lotus Connections
2.5 This is great, practical
advice that everyone should keep in mind! Home About Jon Mell Jon Mell - Web 2.0 ideas and strategy Contact me If you would like my help with your Enterprise 2.0 New features of Socialtext - Signals and Desktop Follow me on Twitter. Web 2.0 MORE >>
WWW.HEADSHIFT.COM Technologies we like to work with :: Australia :: Headshift
| TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011
A DachisGroup Company International Subscribe Follow Themes Photograph © Eustaquio Santimano Creative Commons Attribution Headshift About us Our work Blog The Australasian team combine local expertise and knowledge
with the benefits of our European experience and practices
. IBM Lotus Connections
. Elgg (open source). MORE >>
WWW.HEADSHIFT.COM Business 2.0 :: Blog :: Headshift
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
This will require more and more "knowledge
workers" - people who dont follow an administrative business process to do their jobs but rely on their experiences, professionalism and networks to add value to their organisations - or, as recently described by Thomas A Stewart, "someone who gets to decide what he does each morning." Business 2.0 MORE >>
- Social Software Resources (Dachis Group Social Software Wiki) SOFTWAREWIKI.DACHISGROUP.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
- Want instant E2.0 adoption? Try co-evolution! « bbr [backed by research] BYRESEARCH.WORDPRESS.COM | TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012
- Enterprise 2.0 : Harmonising formal processes and ad-hoc work LIBRARY CLIPS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010
- Have we been doing Enterprise 2.0 in reverse : Socialising processes and Adaptive Case Management LIBRARY CLIPS | MONDAY, JULY 5, 2010
- The know-why tragedy : divorced from my work on the cutting room floor LIBRARY CLIPS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- Self-serve create groups is essential to harness emergence and adapt LIBRARY CLIPS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 16, 2009
- Social search, Help engines, and Sense-making LIBRARY CLIPS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2009
- Knowledge Work Emergent Collaboration - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2011
- Deliberate Practice - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010
- Collaborative Thinking: Social Software Vendor Roundup COLLABORATIVE THINKING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2007
- Collaborative Thinking: Building A Robust Feed Syndication Platform (Part 2) COLLABORATIVE THINKING | TUESDAY, MARCH 18, 2008
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server: a next generation of deeper, wider content silos? | ZDNet COLLABORATION 2.0 | SUNDAY, JUNE 22, 2008
- This is the old ChiefTech blog.: A Big Day Out in Sydney looking at Social Software for Business CHIEFTECH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2007
- Deliberate Practice - Cloud Worker - Collaboration - Work Literacy - June 2009 WORK LITERACY | MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009
- From Enterprise 2.0 Boston To Catalyst San Diego: Enterprise Social Networking Workshop COLLABORATIVE THINKING | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- Saba Social Left Out Of IBM Deal COLLABORATIVE THINKING | THURSDAY, MAY 14, 2009
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference, Social Networking Workshop COLLABORATIVE THINKING | THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2009
- Communities and Networks Connection Hotlists NANCY WHITE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009
- blueKiwi’s bK2009 … The Sociology of Productivity Is a Core Design Principle JON HUSBAND | MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009
- Twitter Clones Will Be A Common Feature of Collaboration Platforms … | The AppGap WWW.THEAPPGAP.COM | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4, 2009
- Conversations that revolve around task objects LIBRARY CLIPS | THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009
- Summary of Twitter stream from Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum TRENDS IN THE LIVING NETWORKS | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009
- The top-down and bottom-up creation of enterprise communities, and wikis LIBRARY CLIPS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2008
- More IBM Research on Enterprise 2.0 – Activities and Other Tools PORTALS AND KM | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2008
- IBM Activities is a Prime Time Enterprise 2.0 Tool THE FASTFORWARD BLOG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.