| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | COLUMN TWO
JUNE 22, 2008 Microsoft's Maturing Social Computing "EGO"
When Microsoft first released Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), it touted the platform advantages of its embedded social computing capabilities (i.e., blogs, wikis, RSS, social networking). conference have significantly improved the partner ecosystem around SharePoint for social computing. nhancement. ateway. verlay.
| || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM Enterprise 2.0 To Become a $4.6 Billion Industry By 2013 - ReadWriteWeb
| SATURDAY, JULY 19, 2008
ReadWriteWeb ReadWriteWeb ReadWriteTalk Enterprise Jobwire About Subscribe Contact Advertise RSS
RWW Daily by Email RSS
RWW Weekly Wrap-up Home Products Trends Best of RWW Archives Enterprise 2.0 tools will have to now compete in a space currently dominated by legacy enterprise software
investments What is Enterprise Web 2.0? MORE >>
COLLABORATIVE THINKING Collaborative Thinking: Of bread, butter, cheese, and mousetraps.
| SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2008
Collaborative Thinking Perceptions on collaboration and social software
by Mike Gotta « Building A Robust Feed Syndication Platform | Main | Blogging Shoulder To Shoulder » March 15, 2008 Of bread, butter, cheese, and mousetraps. Moreover, it’s not SharePoint
vs. them; it’s SharePoint
+ our partners vs. them. MORE >>
AIIMCOMMUNITIES.ORG Tweetjam 2010 | Enterprise 2.0 Community | AIIM Communities
| TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
facebook Google intranet KM knowledge management Records Management SharePoint
Social Media social networking Taxonomy Twitter usability Web 2.0 Tweetjam: Summary and complete discussion Positioning SharePoint
in 160 Characters or less. Conference Interview: Jive Software
's Ben Kiker Enterprise 2.0 MarkFidelman E2.0 MORE >>
BLOG.STRATEGICHEADING.COM Guest Post – Notes from Enterprise 2.0: Still looking for End User Adoption
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009
This is what makes offerings like EMC’s CenterStage and Microsoft SharePoint
so compelling – the social tools are linked to the content that information workers are using in their daily job. You don't purchase and deploy a CRM system in that manner, so why do it with social software
? Guest Post – Notes from Enterprise 2.0: MORE >>
- Read/Write Intranet Idol | innovation Creators
I’ll admit that I am not familiar with some of these products, so didn’t have an opinion … does that mean the poll will favour better-known software
? Rod Bill @ January 15th, 2007 Er, Sharepoint
? Companies have been using, en masse, Sharepoint
since 2003. So, here’s a Zoho powered poll. I’ll add it. MORE >>
- Collaborative Thinking: Social Software Vendor Roundup COLLABORATIVE THINKING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2007
- Openness | ZDNet COLLABORATION 2.0 | THURSDAY, JUNE 19, 2008
- The problem with Forrester's $4.6 billion prediction | ZDNet WWW.ZDNET.COM | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- Enterprise 2.0 - Vision, discipline or toolbox? | Enterprise 2.0 Community | AIIM Communities AIIMCOMMUNITIES.ORG | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- Top on WorkLiteracy in January WORK LITERACY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- Report: Community Platforms Market Led by Jive Software and Telligent WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM | FRIDAY, JANUARY 9, 2009
- How Are Enterprise 2.0 Vendors Pitching Web 2.0? Using Wordle to Find Out " I'm Not Actually a Geek BHC3.WORDPRESS.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.