| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LINKED INTELLIGENCE
SEPTEMBER 11, 2008 [Google, People Search] iSearch a Better Way to Find People Online
New addition to the people search engine scene iSearch is a powerful tool for hunting down anyone online that offers better results than plain old Google in some cases. Search by name and location, screen name, phone number, school or company, and iSearch returns results from social networks as well as regular old web pages.
| || |
| || || |
| | WWW.INQUISITR.COM
SEPTEMBER 7, 2012 [Google, People Search] 18 Ways to Power Search Google
18 Ways to Power Search Google. Everyone uses Google, but most people search Google by entering the term or word they are looking for without ever using any of Google’s built in features. Google power users know the tricks, and they aren’t hard to pick up at all. Google.
| || || |
| || || || |
THE FASTFORWARD BLOG [Google, People Search] The Role of Social Techniques in Search & How It Impacts Your Organization: KM World Session Notes
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2009
It is titled: The Role of Social Techniques in Search
& How It Impacts Your Organization by Charlene Li , P artner, Altimeter Group ( @charleneli ). Social technologies are transforming the way that people
use the web and, with it, the way that companies engage with their customers and employees. She started her talk with search
. MORE >>
- [Google, People Search] Is Google a vampire sucking the blood out of media and the web?
Expo SF about how Google
plays fair and less fair, giving a balanced view of the accusations of vampirism from media tycoons such as Mark Cuban and Wall Street Journal publisher Les Hinton. Each of the many examples show how Google
is using and potentially abusing its power in specific areas. The video is well worth watching. MORE >>
TONY KARRER [Google, People Search] Is it e-Learning or eLearning?
| SATURDAY, MAY 26, 2007
One of the things that Gabe tells us is: Based on Google
queries, e-learning (about 200,000,000 results) takes the cake over elearning (about 14,400,000 results) in 2007. To back me up I went to Google
Trends to see what the trend is for people searching
. I just saw Gabe's post E-Learning: Will We One Day Lose the E? MORE >>
BOXES AND ARROWS [Google, People Search] Designing Screens Using Cores and Paths
| MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2012
Christopher Alexander In principle, Alexander’s approach is to begin with the goals—the things people
ultimately want—and then link them together in the most useful way. Sometimes visitors arrive at the core via the main navigation or search
of site. But they might also come directly from Google
. See Figure 4). MORE >>
HAROLD JARCHE [Google, People Search] Learning Flow: unfrozen
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
For instance, now that we have access to people
and knowledge, learning is ‘network creation’ and that we can learn through ‘collaborative meaning making’. People
like information conveyed through conversations and stories because the interactivity and detail gives them context, not just content, and does so economically. References. MORE >>
- [Google, People Search] How to Make Facebook Useful Again - ReadWriteWeb WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2008
- [Google, People Search] Social Software Resources (Dachis Group Social Software Wiki) SOFTWAREWIKI.DACHISGROUP.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
- [Google, People Search] 123 People Stands Out For Finding Lost Colleagues WEB WORKER DAILY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2008
- [Google, People Search] Ten Ways to Track Your Online Reputation PORTALS AND KM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2009
- [Google, People Search] SharePoint 2007: Gateway Drug to Enterprise Social Tools :: Personal InfoCloud WWW.PERSONALINFOCLOUD.COM | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- [Google, People Search] Lotus Notes Vs WordPress | innovation Creators TURNING KNOWLEDGE WORKERS INTO INNOVATION CREATORS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2006
- [Google, People Search] The Dawn of the DIY Mashup | innovation Creators TURNING KNOWLEDGE WORKERS INTO INNOVATION CREATORS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2007
- [Google, People Search] Joining Dots: Blog: Microsoft Search Strategy - Part 2 JOINING DOTS: BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 12, 2006
- [Google, People Search] Spock? | Scott Gavin ENTERPRISE 2.0 EVANGELIST | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2007
- [Google, People Search] Searching for definition | ZDNet COLLABORATION 2.0 | SUNDAY, JUNE 15, 2008
- [Google, People Search] Getting Smarter About KM at GE Energy KMEDGE.ORG | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
- [Google, People Search] Enterprise 2.0 for an Enterprise of One – Part Two - Content Monitoring PORTALS AND KM | TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2009
- [Google, People Search] Search TONY KARRER | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2009
- [Google, People Search] The Scoop on Knowledge Plaza ENTERPRISE 2.0 EVANGELIST | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2008
- [Google, People Search] Amusing Findings in Keywords TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.