| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LINKED INTELLIGENCE
SEPTEMBER 11, 2008 iSearch a Better Way to Find People Online
New addition to the people search engine scene iSearch is a powerful tool for hunting down anyone online that offers better results than plain old Google in some cases. Search by name and location, screen name, phone number, school or company, and iSearch returns results from social networks as well as regular old web pages.
| | WWW.INQUISITR.COM
SEPTEMBER 7, 2012 18 Ways to Power Search Google
18 Ways to Power Search Google. Everyone uses Google, but most people search Google by entering the term or word they are looking for without ever using any of Google’s built in features. Google power users know the tricks, and they aren’t hard to pick up at all. Google.
| || || |
| | KM4DEV ::ARTICLES :: NEWS ARTICLES
JUNE 9, 2008 Microsoft Search Workshop Part 1
Earlier this year, Joining Dots ran a series of Enterprise Search workshops for Microsoft UK. Its purpose was to help organisations explore what enterprise search means and what Microsoft technologies can do to help implement an effective search solution. First, exploring 'what is enterprise search?'
| || || |
| || || || |
- Is Google a vampire sucking the blood out of media and the web?
Expo SF about how Google
plays fair and less fair, giving a balanced view of the accusations of vampirism from media tycoons such as Mark Cuban and Wall Street Journal publisher Les Hinton. Each of the many examples show how Google
is using and potentially abusing its power in specific areas. The video is well worth watching. MORE >>
TONY KARRER Is it e-Learning or eLearning?
| SATURDAY, MAY 26, 2007
One of the things that Gabe tells us is: Based on Google
queries, e-learning (about 200,000,000 results) takes the cake over elearning (about 14,400,000 results) in 2007. To back me up I went to Google
Trends to see what the trend is for people searching
. I just saw Gabe's post E-Learning: Will We One Day Lose the E? MORE >>
BOXES AND ARROWS Designing Screens Using Cores and Paths
| MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2012
Christopher Alexander In principle, Alexander’s approach is to begin with the goals—the things people
ultimately want—and then link them together in the most useful way. Sometimes visitors arrive at the core via the main navigation or search
of site. But they might also come directly from Google
. See Figure 4). MORE >>
HAROLD JARCHE Learning Flow: unfrozen
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
For instance, now that we have access to people
and knowledge, learning is ‘network creation’ and that we can learn through ‘collaborative meaning making’. People
like information conveyed through conversations and stories because the interactivity and detail gives them context, not just content, and does so economically. References. MORE >>
WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM How to Make Facebook Useful Again - ReadWriteWeb
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2008
Facebook will replace e-mail for communicating with certain people
." Here you can manage your events, see your friends events, and even see when peoples
birthdays are. An unofficial app exists for Google
Docs ). Make a To-Do List : Some people
just love lists. Im one of the people
that is slowly bailing. MORE >>
- Social Software Resources (Dachis Group Social Software Wiki) SOFTWAREWIKI.DACHISGROUP.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
- 123 People Stands Out For Finding Lost Colleagues WEB WORKER DAILY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2008
- Ten Ways to Track Your Online Reputation PORTALS AND KM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2009
- SharePoint 2007: Gateway Drug to Enterprise Social Tools :: Personal InfoCloud WWW.PERSONALINFOCLOUD.COM | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- Lotus Notes Vs WordPress | innovation Creators TURNING KNOWLEDGE WORKERS INTO INNOVATION CREATORS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2006
- The Dawn of the DIY Mashup | innovation Creators TURNING KNOWLEDGE WORKERS INTO INNOVATION CREATORS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2007
- Joining Dots: Blog: Microsoft Search Strategy - Part 2 JOINING DOTS: BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 12, 2006
- Spock? | Scott Gavin ENTERPRISE 2.0 EVANGELIST | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2007
- Searching for definition | ZDNet COLLABORATION 2.0 | SUNDAY, JUNE 15, 2008
- Getting Smarter About KM at GE Energy KMEDGE.ORG | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
- Enterprise 2.0 for an Enterprise of One – Part Two - Content Monitoring PORTALS AND KM | TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2009
- Search TONY KARRER | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2009
- The Scoop on Knowledge Plaza ENTERPRISE 2.0 EVANGELIST | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2008
- Amusing Findings in Keywords TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.