| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TONY KARRER
MARCH 3, 2008 Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
Existing Adoption At the very start I asked the audience for examples of where they were currently using these tools as part of learning solutions. Tools - A Summary and particularly my use of the course wiki as the basis for putting course notes, having each team put up their work, etc. never initiate a connection. Tools?
| | COLUMN TWO
JUNE 22, 2008 Microsoft's Maturing Social Computing "EGO"
Note: updated with source references for EGO integration examples. It is unfortunate that this message was so badly overpowered by the social computing tutorial I moderated at the event where IBM came across very impressively with its Lotus Connections solution. Example ( refer to this how we did it" post ). ateway.
| | COLLABORATIVE THINKING
JANUARY 15, 2009 Enterprise RSS - RRW Readers Speak Out
The Outlook team should be embarrassed by the user experience and the quality of the feature. My evidence for this is purely anecdotal, as I haven't worked in the enterprise for quite a while, however, for the past couple of years I've had tangential connections to Microsoft SharePoint projects. Enterprise RSS. Probably not.
| || || || |
LIBRARY CLIPS How relevant are communities of practice in a network age?
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2009
cross-functional group spaces to learn about a topic (*usually* comprised of people across different teams
). I’m not refering to teams
using CoP-like social software, like Basecamp as a group space to coordinate and communicate tasks/project. Anecdote’s paper also includes teams
dynamics. It is a closed model. MORE >>
- How to use Blogs in the Workplace | innovation Creators
, a Project Worksite should include a list of the people working on the project with links back to each person’s People Worksite. IBM’s Lotus
Notes does not have “straight out of the box support for Activity Centric Blogs - although they do have their own Activity Centric Computing notion. phpbb). Paul M. MORE >>
WWW.IBM.COM Implementing Enterprise 2.0
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2009
of this shift is the increasing popularity of the blogosphere. they are one of the finest examples
of what Web 2.0 with offerings such as IBM Lotus Connections
(coming soon to developerWorks; see Resources ) and Connectbeam Spotlight offering social bookmarking features aimed squarely at the enterprise. MORE >>
JONMELL.CO.UK Social software ROI | Jon Mell - Web 2.0 ideas and strategy
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2008
platform New IBM System i blog Lotus Connections
2.5 This is because the former is more measurable, you know how many attachments you send to your team
and how often documents are reviewed. IBM, for example
, believes it has saved $16.5m They might allow a client to sign up over the web, for example
. Web 2.0 MORE >>
WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM Poll: Are Pilots a Waste of Time? - ReadWriteEnterprise#comment-156032
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2009
pilot poll social software Comment Subscribe Email This Print This Digg Share Related Entries Dachis Group Acquires Headshift: Say Hello to a Social Business Consulting Powerhouse MindTouch Wants You to (Safely) Crowdsource Your Business Zoho Partners with VMware for Collaboration Behind the Firewall Lotus Connections
2.5: Evangelism. MORE >>
- Collaborative Thinking: Of bread, butter, cheese, and mousetraps. COLLABORATIVE THINKING | SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2008
- Collaborative Thinking: Social Networking (?) With Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 MIKEG.TYPEPAD.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
- ROI 2.0, Part 3: We don’t need a Social Media ROI model « The bamboo raft AARONKIM.WORDPRESS.COM | MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2009
- Have we been doing Enterprise 2.0 in reverse : Socialising processes and Adaptive Case Management LIBRARY CLIPS | MONDAY, JULY 5, 2010
- Traction Software for agile ad-hoc processes LIBRARY CLIPS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- The know-why tragedy : divorced from my work on the cutting room floor LIBRARY CLIPS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- The unexpected emergence from our Communities of Practice LIBRARY CLIPS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
- Social search, Help engines, and Sense-making LIBRARY CLIPS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2009
- Knowledge Work Emergent Collaboration - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2011
- Collaborative Thinking: Lotusphere 2008: What Ill Be Looking For COLLABORATIVE THINKING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2008
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server: a next generation of deeper, wider content silos? | ZDNet COLLABORATION 2.0 | SUNDAY, JUNE 22, 2008
- Communities and Networks Connection Hotlists NANCY WHITE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009
- blueKiwi’s bK2009 … The Sociology of Productivity Is a Core Design Principle JON HUSBAND | MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009
- McKinsey on Making Good Business Decisions PORTALS AND KM | THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 2009
- Enterprise 2.0 Tools Align with McKinsey Steps for Making Good Business Decisions THE FASTFORWARD BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2009
- Twitter Clones Will Be A Common Feature of Collaboration Platforms … | The AppGap WWW.THEAPPGAP.COM | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4, 2009
- Summary of Twitter stream from Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum TRENDS IN THE LIVING NETWORKS | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009
- What Difference A Year Doesn't Make: Lotus Connections & SharePoint COLLABORATIVE THINKING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 22, 2009
- The top-down and bottom-up creation of enterprise communities, and wikis LIBRARY CLIPS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2008
- E2.0 Conference: Social Computing Platforms (IBM & Microsoft) COLUMN TWO | THURSDAY, JUNE 19, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.