| || |
| || | VIZTHINK BLOG
MAY 10, 2010 Visual Note-taking 101 at SXSW ‘10
The crew from our most popular VizThinkU webinar to date, Visual Note-taking 101 , took their show on the road a few months ago with a session at the SXSW Interactive conference in Austin, Texas. Embedded below is the full 60 minute session featuring Austin Kleon , Mike Rohde , Sunni Brown & Dave Gray. three full hours of content!).
| || | ANECDOTE
MAY 12, 2010 Storytelling for non-storytellers
Troy White has just posted a blog which I think is both very good because it encourages people who don't think they are storytellers to have a go and practice, yet I feel doesn't go far enough because there is a chance readers will not get to a story based on his list of triggers. Mind you I think Troy's story prompters are a great place to start.
| || || || |
CLARK QUINN Why bash the LMS?
| MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
In response to a query about why someone would question the concept of the LMS, I penned the (slightly altered, for clarity) response that follows: What seems to me to be the need is to have a unified performer-facing environment. It should provide access to courses when those are relevant, resources/job aids, and eCommunity tools too. Yes, but. MORE >>
- Google's New Mission? "To Organize the World's information (Unless It Starts With "i")."
I had a good call today with Dennis Woodside, who runs North American Sales for Google, and Susan Wojcicki, who runs products. Both are long timers at Google, Susan is pretty much a llfer - she joined in 1999. We had a great catchup and prep for the conversation, which I think will be enlightening. To your customers?" Allow me to explain. I'll ask. MORE >>
HAROLD JARCHE The networked enterprise and learning support
| SATURDAY, MAY 8, 2010
Would you rather go to a doctor who is in the band-aid business or the healing business? Prescribing training for all organizational learning is like handing out band-aids without a diagnosis. Training is often a solution in search of a problem. But how much organizational effort is put into training, above all else? What is the reason for this? MORE >>
- Launch of online community SMETechnologyForum.com – join the discussion!
We have been busy working on a number of major initiatives this year. One of the most important directions for Advanced Human Technologies is creating communities in which we provide useful content and a place for sharing and discussion. Check it out. We’re keen to get your contribution to the community. b2b community customcommunity smetechnology MORE >>
COLLABORATION 2.0 State of Enterprise 2.0: The White Paper
| SATURDAY, MAY 8, 2010
The official white paper for this June’s Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Boston is now available for free download here, and was written by myself and Sameer Patel of the Sovos Group.Formerly the ‘Collaborative Technologies Conference’, the mid-decade name change reflected the distinction between the old order and Web 2.0’s MORE >>
- The Holy Trinity: Leadership Framework, Learning 2.0 & Enterprise 2.0 WWW.DANPONTEFRACT.COM | SATURDAY, MAY 8, 2010
- The consultant’s dilemma HAROLD JARCHE | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- Launch of Left Coast Festival and Rose Vickers' Flohawk show TRENDS IN THE LIVING NETWORKS | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- The iAd: Steve Jobs Regifts The Mobile Marketing Experience JOHN BATTELLE'S SEARCHBLOG | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- Sunni Brown and the Doodle Revolution: a TEDx talk VIZTHINK BLOG | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- Have books been bad for us? THE FASTFORWARD BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- SME Tech Forum Series: Getting Results from Crowdsourcing on 31 May TRENDS IN THE LIVING NETWORKS | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- Accelerating Business Performance WWW.E2CONF.COM | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- The $6 job search LIBRARIAN OF FORTUNE | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- Visualizing the Evolution of Privacy on Facebook VIZTHINK BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- Moving to Mac: Why Now? WEB WORKER DAILY | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- Adobe: We Love Ya, Apple - But We Don't Love What Ya Do. JOHN BATTELLE'S SEARCHBLOG | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- Green Chameleon » Two Pillars of Implementing KM Initiatives GREEN CHAMELEON | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- Interactivity & Mobile Development CLARK QUINN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- 4 Social Media Marketing Tips That Work WEB WORKER DAILY | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- Interview with Marty St. George, CMO at JetBlue THE FASTFORWARD BLOG | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- Blog>> Two Pillars of Implementing KM Initiatives GREEN CHAMELEON | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- Conductive Organizations are always on the move KNOWLEDGE JOLT WITH JACK | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- 5 Must-have Chrome Extensions for Writers and Bloggers WEB WORKER DAILY | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- May 10, 2010 WEB TOOLS FOR LEARNERS | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- Blog>> A Storytelling Conference Fuelled by Stories GREEN CHAMELEON | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- (Un)Reality Check … THE FASTFORWARD BLOG | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- Office 2010: Productivity, Productivity, Productivity WEB WORKER DAILY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- May 9, 2010 WEB TOOLS FOR LEARNERS | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- Green Chameleon » Origins Business Narrative Conference Update: Conference Blog is Live! GREEN CHAMELEON | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- Measures should drive the goal KNOWLEDGE JOLT WITH JACK | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- Are Longer Hours Damaging Your Health? WEB WORKER DAILY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- May 8, 2010 WEB TOOLS FOR LEARNERS | SATURDAY, MAY 8, 2010
- Blog>> Origins Business Narrative Conference Update: Conference Blog is Live! GREEN CHAMELEON | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- Using Darwin to Track Social Media Buzz PORTALS AND KM | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- LucyPhone Listens to Hold Music So You Don’t Have to WEB WORKER DAILY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- IAB: Record First Quarter for Internet Advertising JOHN BATTELLE'S SEARCHBLOG | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- Blog>> Let me have men about me who are (not) fat GREEN CHAMELEON | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- Is Social Media Better Than ???? - Addiction Study PORTALS AND KM | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- Quick Tip: Speed-listen to Podcasts on Your iPhone/iPod WEB WORKER DAILY | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- Better design doesn’t take longer! CLARK QUINN | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- How to position social business software with other enterprise apps » Connected WWW.GIATALKS.COM | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- Painting of my Art Duffle Bag: Number 2 PORTALS AND KM | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- FreelanceCamp PRO Coming to San Francisco WEB WORKER DAILY | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- Recent Signals JOHN BATTELLE'S SEARCHBLOG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- Portals and KM: Can Enterprise 2.0 Adoptions Learn Anything from ERP Implementations? BILLIVES.TYPEPAD.COM | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.