| || |
| || || || | JOINING DOTS: BLOG
MARCH 4, 2006 Joining Dots: Blog: Success is simple
Hands up if you've been in a meeting where someone, describing the mission for the company (or team, project, task, whatever), mentions how it's going to be just like that book. You know the one, three words, first word is the opposite
| || || || |
- Seven MegaTrends of Professional Services - #7 Commoditization - Trends in the Living Networks
Download the complete White Paper: The Seven MegaTrends of Professional Services Continued from Globalization. Full table of contents below. MegaTrend Seven: Commoditization. commodity is quite simply a product or service for which MORE >>
- Buy This Book. Now! | Information Wants To Be Free
rachel's new book! the nextgen librarian's survival guide by rachel singer gordon. if you're a nextgen librarian, a new librarian, or someone who now or may one day be supervising nextgen librarians, you should run and order this MORE >>
COMMUNICATION NATION Communication Nation: Visual thinking isnt for everyone
| MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2006
Visualization isn't for everyone. In the 15 years since I started XPLANE, I have sat in many meetings where I was asked to "xplane" the value of visual explanations. have learned over the years that people either seem to instantly MORE >>
JOINING DOTS: BLOG Joining Dots: Blog: Knowledge without people
| MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2006
is an oxymoron. You can't have knowledge without people or, to put it another way, why would you want knowledge without people? Can you imagine an organisation that contains no people? That doesn't sell anything to anyone MORE >>
JOINING DOTS: BLOG Joining Dots: Blog: When will IM come of age?
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2006
Instant messaging (IM) has been a popular consumer tool for several years now but has yet to become accepted within the business world. Fear of misuse seems to be a key argument against adoption, with comments such as "people will just MORE >>
- It’s back! And now it’s official! | Information Wants To Be Free INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE | FRIDAY, MARCH 10, 2006
- Communication Nation: When its time to relax, play the sand game COMMUNICATION NATION | THURSDAY, MARCH 9, 2006
- Communication Nation: Oh yes, looks matter -- oh yes they do COMMUNICATION NATION | THURSDAY, MARCH 9, 2006
- Communication Nation: Dealing with the Devils Advocate COMMUNICATION NATION | THURSDAY, MARCH 9, 2006
- Communication Nation: How do you top the best-selling video game of all time? COMMUNICATION NATION | FRIDAY, MARCH 10, 2006
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.