| || |
| | TONY KARRER
OCTOBER 4, 2006 Top Ten Reasons To Blog and Top Ten Not to Blog
Updates recent studies show additional reasons: Blogging and Social Networking Boosts Your Social Life. Blogging -- It's Good for You. has been fantastic and it's great to see such a wide variety of thoughts on the subject. Even those who were pretty adamant quickly qualified their answer so that it was really a "maybe." Sheesh. Stephen Downes) 7.
| || || |
| || || || |
CLARK QUINN Learnlets » Slow Learning Lifelong Learning
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2006
My colleague, and Adobe's Ambassador for eLearning, Ellen Wagner, was teasing me this morning about whether my interest in 'slow learning' isn't just “lifelong learning”. Frankly, I hadn't looked at lifelong learning, but my initial MORE >>
- Modus Operandi: Business Today Vs. Enterprise 2.0 | innovation Creators
What is the impact of Enterprise 2.0? Is it really going to be important that knowledge workers start to use web based productivity tools? How important are the exact specifications of those tools going to be MORE >>
KNOWLEDGELINE Knowledgeline: Lexis Nexis Announces atVantage, while Thomson Acquires LiveNote:: by Tom Baldwin
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2006
I was recently invited to an 'Advisory Council' meeting by Lexis to discuss their future plans with InterAction and how to better leverage content within it. This meeting was on the heels of their announcement regarding atVantage MORE >>
KNOWLEDGE-AT-WORK Knowledge-at-work: About PKM?
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2006
there is a deep paradox methinks in personal knowledge management why? the deeper you delve into pkm the more you appreciate it is the social skills that count. relationships, connections, exchanges, forums, dialog are the road to MORE >>
JOINING DOTS: BLOG Joining Dots: Blog: Breakfast Takeaway
| SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2006
BBC Breakfast is now making news stories available for download as video podcasts. like the idea - order some news to go with your coffee and muffin if you travel by public transport to work. It's interesting to watch the BBC embrace MORE >>
- Simple Recipe to Leave Lotus Notes | innovation Creators TURNING KNOWLEDGE WORKERS INTO INNOVATION CREATORS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2006
- Five Weeks to a Social Library: Participant Application | Information Wants To Be Free INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006
- Green Chameleon » Technology, The Real World and Social Etiquette GREEN CHAMELEON | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2006
- Joining Dots: Blog: Links JOINING DOTS: BLOG | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2006
- Communication Nation: Valence COMMUNICATION NATION | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2006
- Why transparency is important (or, how to lose your customers) | Information Wants To Be Free INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2006
- eLearning 2.0 Adoption - Early Adopters TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2006
- Joining Dots: Blog: Finding solutions JOINING DOTS: BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2006
- LCB's Big Question - Should All Learning Professionals be Blogging? TONY KARRER | MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006
- Why You Should Provide Full Feeds (especially on Blogger) TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2006
- Blogger Permalink - Not Really TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2006
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.