| || |
| | TRENDS IN THE LIVING NETWORKS
JULY 18, 2011 The fabulous case study of Queensland Police on Facebook
I am at the NSW IPAA conference on The Future Course of Modern Government , where I gave the opening keynote on The Transformation of Government. We have just heard about how Queensland Police used Facebook and Twitter for disaster communication during the extensive flooding in January. There was no master plan. advocate. Kliemt asks. FACTBOX.
| || || |
| || || || |
- Keynote slides on The Transformation of Government
Tomorrow morning I am giving the opening keynote at the annual conference of Institute of Public Affairs New South Wales , on the topic of The Transformation of Government. It is actually quite significant for an outsider like myself to be invited to speak at the event, let alone on a big picture view of a rapidly changing world. MORE >>
HAROLD JARCHE Becoming personal knowledge managers
| MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
Tweet Nick Milton highlights an overview of knowledge management (KM) from Susan Camarena , CKO at the Federal Transit Authority, which includes: How do we implement KM? We already are doing it! Everyone has their own KM program! Like: Saving numbers of the “right” person to call on an old, wrinkled and well used piece of paper. MORE >>
COLLABORATION 2.0 Cults of Personality
| MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
The conventional wisdom about personally leveraging the ’social’ web has been the idea that promoting your attributes and sharing ideas will make you more visible online, and therefore attract more business success or job offers. Now that we have hit mass understanding and use of tools that make it simple to publish online, have we MORE >>
- Peter Shergold on The Ethical Framework (of Professional Public Service)
I’m at IPAA NSW conference on the Future Course of Modern Government , where I gave the opening keynote on The Transformation of Government. . was followed by Christian Bason, Director of Denmark’s MindLab. Peter spoke passionately about the values that underlie public service. THE ETHICAL FRAMEWORK (of Professional Public Service). MORE >>
- Libguides best practice
A number of people use LibGuides (an application that makes it easy to create portals) to produce subject information guides, Information Literacy home pages etc. web 2.0 librarians MORE >>
- Christian Bason of MindLab on public sector innovation TRENDS IN THE LIVING NETWORKS | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- Links for 2011-07-17 [del.icio.us] LIBRARY CLIPS | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- Monday Video: What is (A) Community? NANCY WHITE | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- My Favorite Tweets for July 1 - 15 2011 PORTALS AND KM | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- Look, I'm lurking KNOWLEDGE JOLT WITH JACK | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- ccLoop wants to improve email with smart mailing lists WEB WORKER DAILY | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- Gui:Config makes tweaking Firefox advanced settings a snap WEB WORKER DAILY | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.