| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | COLUMN TWO
JUNE 22, 2008 [Connectbeam, Document] Microsoft's Maturing Social Computing "EGO"
Connectbeam's Spotlight Connect For SharePoint connects Microsoft SharePoint with Connectbeam's tag and social bookmark system. Spotlight For SharePoint relies on Web Parts that leverage Connectbeam's REST-based APIs. Note: updated with source references for EGO integration examples. blogs, wikis, RSS, social networking).
| || |
| || || |
| | TONY KARRER
MARCH 3, 2008 [Connectbeam, Document] Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
Method Count Percent Alongside Formal Learning 26 63% Process Information / Training 22 54% Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Support Information 18 44% Commonly used resources, URL's to applications, documentation, Contact Information, etc. It could just as easily have been called Web 2.0 Applications in Learning. Provide the content.
| || || |
| || || || |
WWW.PERSONALINFOCLOUD.COM [Connectbeam, Document] SharePoint 2007: Gateway Drug to Enterprise Social Tools :: Personal InfoCloud
| MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
MOSS is also good at finalizing documents
that are the result of a collective, to group, to collaboration knowledge work process. MOSS and SharePoint are not great at anything but the last step of formalizing the document
for distribution in another workflow. Most organization have a need for a tool that does what SharePoint does well. MORE >>
WWW.IBM.COM [Connectbeam, Document] Implementing Enterprise 2.0
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2009
Balancing social networking and community with collaborative tools and services Document
options PDF - Fits A4 and Letter 620KB (9 pages) Get Adobe® Reader® Hey there! This categorization makes it easier for the document
to be found by others looking for the same information at a later date. and Web 2.0 Enterprise 2.0 Web 2.0 MORE >>
SOFTWAREWIKI.DACHISGROUP.COM [Connectbeam, Document] Social Software Resources (Dachis Group Social Software Wiki)
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
www.conenza.com Microsoft WA connectbeam Connectbeam
was founded to help companies harness their "collective intelligence" through web application services that fit naturally into the way people work. Store documents
online and access then from any computer. Which has pretty much always been our whole deal. MORE >>
COLLABORATIVE THINKING [Connectbeam, Document] Collaborative Thinking: Of bread, butter, cheese, and mousetraps.
| SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2008
Then you might look at vendors such as Attensa, Awareness Networks, Connectbeam
, Jive Software, HiveLive, SelectMinds, Traction Software, or open source efforts such as Drupal, Scuttle, Wordpress, etc. colleagues, groups/distribution lists you belong to, etc). Microsoft Office (e.g., If you cannot wait - then you have some options. Trust Us. MORE >>
PORTALS AND KM [Connectbeam, Document] More from Forrester on the Future of Enterprise 2.0 Technologies
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
This is a very comprehensive document
that goes into great detail on the future of enterprise 2.0 Even a very focus tool like Connectbeam
combines social networking with social bookmarking and integrates it with search. Market, Q4 2008 by G. Oliver Young with Gil Yehuda, Kyle McNabb, Peter Burris, Sara Burnes, Zachary Reiss-Davis. MORE >>
- [Connectbeam, Document] Jive, Lotus Connections and Socialtext | Jon Mell - Web 2.0 ideas and strategy JONMELL.CO.UK | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2009
- [Connectbeam, Document] The Content Economy: Eureka! Now I know how to calculate the ROI of Enterprise 2.0 WWW.THECONTENTECONOMY.COM | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2009
- [Connectbeam, Document] The secret sauce to successful Enterprise 2.0 adoption WWW.THECONTENTECONOMY.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2009
- [Connectbeam, Document] How Much Scale Is Needed in Enterprise 2.0 Employee Adoption? « I’m Not Actually a Geek BHC3.WORDPRESS.COM | THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2009
- [Connectbeam, Document] What’s the difference between Intranet 2.0 and a social network with groups LIBRARY CLIPS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 20, 2009
- [Connectbeam, Document] Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server: a next generation of deeper, wider content silos? | ZDNet COLLABORATION 2.0 | SUNDAY, JUNE 22, 2008
- [Connectbeam, Document] Google Docs Delicious 2008 - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- [Connectbeam, Document] My KM World Notes: Enterprise Search Technologies PORTALS AND KM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- [Connectbeam, Document] Yakabod Provides Robust Knowledge Management with a Social Side | The AppGap WWW.THEAPPGAP.COM | SUNDAY, MAY 31, 2009
- [Connectbeam, Document] Forrester Covers the Future of Enterprise 2.0 Technologies in Depth THE FASTFORWARD BLOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2008
- [Connectbeam, Document] KMWorld.com: : Enterprise social Software technology WWW.KMWORLD.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.