| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOFTWAREWIKI.DACHISGROUP.COM
NOVEMBER 24, 2009 Social Software Resources (Dachis Group Social Software Wiki)
www.absolutebusy.com AIR LIQUIDE, Argene, Bertrams-Heatec Germany Acquia Acquia is building a portfolio of product and service offerings to assist organizations seeking to build Web sites and applications on the Drupal social publishing system. www.infovark.com VA Interactive Networks Inc. Add notes. www.c2b2.co.uk/iPoint/ipoint?SelectedPage=1
| | COLUMN TWO
JUNE 22, 2008 Microsoft's Maturing Social Computing "EGO"
When Microsoft first released Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), it touted the platform advantages of its embedded social computing capabilities (i.e., blogs, wikis, RSS, social networking). conference have significantly improved the partner ecosystem around SharePoint for social computing. nhancement.
| || || |
| || | TONY KARRER
MARCH 3, 2008 Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
There were about 7 examples mentioned including Intuit using a Wiki-like system for customers to ask questions/get advice around taxes, using a group blog with students prior to a formal learning event, the US Army's use of collaboration tools to share best practices in Iraq, and several others. 20,000 wikis with more than 100,000 users.
| || |
| || || || |
BHC3.WORDPRESS.COM Do Companies Need Social Media Managers? " I'm Not Actually a Geek
| SUNDAY, JANUARY 4, 2009
I’m Not Actually a Geek May 11, 2008 Do Companies Need Social
Media Managers? Filed under: mba — Tags: enterprise 2.0 , social
media , web 2.0 — Hutch Carpenter @ 9:38 pm There are few institutions in the modern world that are not being transformed today by social
media. The social
media manager. MORE >>
WWW.PERSONALINFOCLOUD.COM The State of Enterprise Social Software :: Personal InfoCloud
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
» The State of Enterprise Social
Software. IBM: A good start with their Connections social
software stack, but none of the tools are close to current practices and not to best practices. Cogenz for social bookmarking
for smaller companies and are comfortable with the service being hosted outside the firewall. link]. MORE >>
WWW.THEAPPGAP.COM The 3rd KM: personal knowledge management | The AppGap
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2009
But productivity isn’t the only benefit of personal KM, especially as our world and our knowledge becomes more social
and more fragmented. tools (blogs, wikis
, social bookmarks
, RSS feeds and filters, microblogging, and so on). suppose, in that respect, it’s not unlike the other 2 KMs, Big KM and Little KM. MORE >>
JONMELL.CO.UK Jive, Lotus Connections and Socialtext | Jon Mell - Web 2.0 ideas and strategy
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2009
wisdom of crowds Blogroll A Portal to a Portal AppleInsider Caspar Craven Colin Mooney Collaboration Matters! Add comments Until recently, organisations who wanted to implement social
software or “Enterprise 2.0″ Home About Jon Mell Jon Mell - Web 2.0 Follow me on Twitter. MORE >>
WWW.ENTERPRISEWEB2.COM Enterprise Web 2.0 » Where is the Business Value in Enterprise 2.0?
| SUNDAY, APRIL 12, 2009
We seem to be moving toward a consensus on what the key characteristics of social
software in the enterprise context are. Both Dennis Howlett and Rod Boothby have referred to it in recent posts, but the article is so essential to understanding the business value of social
software that I think it is worth a closer look. required). MORE >>
- How Much Scale Is Needed in Enterprise 2.0 Employee Adoption? « I’m Not Actually a Geek BHC3.WORDPRESS.COM | THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2009
- Portals and KM: Can Enterprise 2.0 Adoptions Learn Anything from ERP Implementations? BILLIVES.TYPEPAD.COM | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- Enterprise Web 2.0 » Top 10 Management Fears About Enterprise Web 2.0 WWW.ENTERPRISEWEB2.COM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009
- Second-wave adopters are coming. Are you prepared? Part 3 / 3 :: Blog :: Headshift WWW.HEADSHIFT.COM | SUNDAY, MAY 17, 2009
- Knowledge management shifts to new ways of thinking - Trends in the Living Networks TRENDS IN THE LIVING NETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2007
- Collaborative Thinking: Social Software Vendor Roundup COLLABORATIVE THINKING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2007
- Social Software 2.0: Enterprise Process Ubiquity « I’m Not Actually a Geek BHC3.WORDPRESS.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- Portals and KM: Enterprise 2.0: Is it also Knowledge Management 2.0? BILLIVES.TYPEPAD.COM | THURSDAY, AUGUST 7, 2008
- KMWorld.com: : Enterprise social Software technology WWW.KMWORLD.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.