| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LINKED INTELLIGENCE
SEPTEMBER 12, 2008 Make Your Linux Desktop More Productive
These days, they've even got a working version of Google's Chrome browser. The AWN project's wiki has a installation guide that puts the most up-to-date version of the dock and its many applets into most popular distributions. Works great with Google Apps mail as well, and it's totally customizable in appearance and timing.
| | CLARK QUINN
AUGUST 25, 2008 Tools Used
gmail, Google Reader, Instant Messaging, istockphoto, LiveJournal, Multiply, Netvibes, Pandora, Wetpaint, Wikipedia, Wordpress.
| || || |
| | ANECDOTE
JUNE 16, 2008 Harbors in the Ocean of E-mail
The flood of e-mail has become such a concern that a working group called the Information Overload Research Group has been formed; members include Microsoft, Google, IBM, and Intel. technologies like wikis, blogs, and social networking software, for several reasons. For many of them, it seems, it in fact is the flow. But so what?
| || | BLOG.HBS.EDU
DECEMBER 1, 2008 The Enterprise 2.0 Recovery Plan
Channels like email hide information; platforms like blogs, wikis, Facebook, and Twitter make it visible, persistent, and widely consultable. Recent events in the news have inspired a thought experiment: I asked myself what I would do if I were put in charge of IT as part of the turnaround effort at a big US automaker. Which will be duds?
| | WORK LITERACY
NOVEMBER 24, 2008 Help Create Resources for Keynote?
I’m not sure how we will create these (Google Docs, Wiki, Mindmap, etc.). Here are the two resources that I’d like to see us work on … Work Literacy 2008. Social Networking Wiki. Learning Trends 2008 - Online - Free. and another session on Learning 2.0. definitely will post them to my blog.
| || || || |
WORK LITERACY Help Create Resources for Keynote?
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008
I'm not sure how we will create these (Google Docs
, Mindmap, etc.). Work Literacy 2008
A set of resources for concept workers who are not early adopters to help them be aware of relatively newer methods and tools that they should consider adopting to help them in their day-to-day work. MORE >>
ANECDOTE Getting started with Collaboration tools
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2008
They use or know someone who uses a set of tools to share information - social bookmarking, google docs
, blogging, wikis
, and so on. Google docs
. Most people are web 2.0 savvy. Yet there are the few for whom communication starts and ends with email. And people really get it. Blogs. Podcasting. MORE >>
THE FASTFORWARD BLOG Harvardâ€™s McAfee Proposes Enterprise 2.0 for Economic Recovery
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2008
This suite would include blogs, wikis
(including collaborative document production tools like Google Docs
), discussion boards, SNS, a microblogging tool like Twitter or Yammer, a tagging utility, prediction markets, ways to vote on good content (a la Digg ) and ways to give praise or good karma to particularly helpful colleagues. MORE >>
- Cloud OS and the Personal Server | innovation Creators
Nor is the current offering of Google
Apps enough to be considered an OS in the cloud. The Google
Apps enterprise (AKA gmail, but with your unique domain) is great application, but Google Docs
and Spreadsheets are weak offerings that need significant improvement. The same is not true of content locked within a doc
file. MORE >>
NANCY WHITE How I use social media | Full Circle Associates
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
80% of my working time is mediated using social media, from Skype, Google Docs
, Twitter, Drupal, Moodle, Elluminate and an every changing myriad of other tools. Without Skype, email, Google docs
, Flickr, and publishing on demand, this book would not have been born. It was life changing. Thanks. An interesting change. MORE >>
- ThoughtFarmer Blog » Best Enterprise 2.0 Launch Ever? Penn State’s ThoughtFarmer Roll-out WWW.THOUGHTFARMER.COM | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2009
- Adobe PDF Guide: How to Do Everything with PDF Files WWW.LABNOL.ORG | SATURDAY, JANUARY 3, 2009
- FAO/CGIAR KS Workshop II Agenda | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- From workplace courses to global conversations | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- CoP Series #10: Stewarding Technology for Community | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Digital Identity Workbook for NPO/NGO Folks | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2009
- Need Your Feedback on my Triangulating Thinking | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2009
- Need Your Feedback on my Triangulating Thinking | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2010
- Survey of the Biblioblogosphere: Results | Information Wants To Be Free INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2007
- Love for sale | Information Wants To Be Free INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE | THURSDAY, JULY 10, 2008
- Green Chameleon » Blogs Can Calm the Raging Sea GREEN CHAMELEON | SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2008
- This is the old ChiefTech blog.: Google vs Offline Web 2.0 Applications? CHIEFTECH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2007
- This is the old ChiefTech blog.: Wikis versus Content Management or Collaboration CHIEFTECH | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2008
- Google Docs Delicious 2008 - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- Literacy Learning - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2010
- Informal Learning Design - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2009
- Web 2.0: Barriers to Adoption DOCS.GOOGLE.COM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2008
- Working with People You Can't Be With: Notes on "The Truth About Enterprise 2.0" (Matt Moore, Engineers without Fears) WWW.MICHAELSAMPSON.NET | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- Building a collaborative workplace (or community. or network) NANCY WHITE | MONDAY, APRIL 21, 2008
- Office Suite lock-in: The same today as it was yesterday CHIEFTECH | MONDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2008
- Conference Wiki Examples TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008
- Help Create Resources for Keynote? TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008
- New Work and New Work Skills WORK LITERACY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2008
- Learning Circuits Blog Big Question: E-Learning DAVE GRAY INFO | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2008
- Library Clips on Knowledge Management, Social Software and Workflow REFLEXIONS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2008
- WebTools For Teachers 09/09/2008 NO STRAIGHT LINES | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2008
- In Honor of Independence Day: How Would Social Media have Shaped the Declaration? BOXES AND ARROWS | THURSDAY, JULY 3, 2008
- Learning Professionals Leaders CLARK QUINN | WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2008
- Finding Time Means Finding "Instead of" Rather than "In Addition To" BOXES AND ARROWS | TUESDAY, JUNE 17, 2008
- Technology must be transparent DAVE GRAY INFO | FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2008
- What We Have Here Google is a Failure to Communicate WEEKLY KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT BLOG BY STAN GARFIELD | FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2008
- New Work and New Work Skills CLARK QUINN | MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2008
- Learning Professionals Leaders TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.