| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CLARK QUINN
AUGUST 25, 2008 Tools Used
The charts below show use of different tools, sites, etc. guess they must be using a lot of tools other than delicious.
| || |
| || || |
| | LINKED INTELLIGENCE
SEPTEMBER 12, 2008 Make Your Linux Desktop More Productive
There are positively addictive productivity apps available for Linux, along with tools to make switching between Linux and other systems easy, or just running Windows programs themselves if you need to. These days, they've even got a working version of Google's Chrome browser.
| | ANECDOTE
JUNE 16, 2008 Harbors in the Ocean of E-mail
The flood of e-mail has become such a concern that a working group called the Information Overload Research Group has been formed; members include Microsoft, Google, IBM, and Intel. technologies like wikis, blogs, and social networking software, for several reasons. For many of them, it seems, it in fact is the flow. But so what?
| | BLOG.HBS.EDU
DECEMBER 1, 2008 The Enterprise 2.0 Recovery Plan
This implies that any new tools need to be perceived as ' in the flow' of work, rather than 'above the flow.' One is to make the new tools extremely simple, easy, and intuitive to use, and to ensure that they're never more than a couple clicks away. Anyone can learn the new tools , but they need to be educated, trained, and encouraged.
| | ANECDOTE
NOVEMBER 10, 2008 Getting started with Collaboration tools
They use or know someone who uses a set of tools to share information - social bookmarking, google docs, blogging, wikis, and so on. Here's a list of 9 collaboration tools you can introduce your colleagues. Google docs. Wikis. Most people are web 2.0 savvy. And people really get it. Blogs.
| || || || |
WORK LITERACY Help Create Resources for Keynote?
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
I’m not sure how we will create these (Google Docs
, Mindmap, etc.). Here are the two resources that I’d like to see us work on … Work Literacy 2008
and their implications for Personal and Formal Learning. Social Networking Wiki
. Learning Trends 2008
- Online - Free. MORE >>
WORK LITERACY Help Create Resources for Keynote?
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008
I'm not sure how we will create these (Google Docs
, Mindmap, etc.). Work Literacy 2008
A set of resources for concept workers who are not early adopters to help them be aware of relatively newer methods and tools
that they should consider adopting to help them in their day-to-day work. MORE >>
THE FASTFORWARD BLOG Harvardâ€™s McAfee Proposes Enterprise 2.0 for Economic Recovery
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2008
come in: “I’d roll out as quickly as possible a single integrated suite of emergent social software platforms (ESSPs) to all employees of the company. In yesterday’s post , I pondered as to how Enterprise 2.0 and Web 2.0 Harvard’s Andrew McAfee is also pondering how Enterprise 2.0 This is where Enterprise 2.0 MORE >>
- Cloud OS and the Personal Server | innovation Creators
Nor is the current offering of Google
Apps enough to be considered an OS in the cloud. The Google
Apps enterprise (AKA gmail, but with your unique domain) is great application, but Google Docs
and Spreadsheets are weak offerings that need significant improvement. The same is not true of content locked within a doc
file. MORE >>
NANCY WHITE How I use social media | Full Circle Associates
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
Specifically, I’m consciously including visual methods and practices, particularly in synchronous online work, made possible by new visual tools
such as shared mind mapping, and better online whiteboards. So I began again in 2004, mostly because I can’t talk and write about a social media tool
until I have used it in practice. MORE >>
- ThoughtFarmer Blog » Best Enterprise 2.0 Launch Ever? Penn State’s ThoughtFarmer Roll-out WWW.THOUGHTFARMER.COM | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2009
- Adobe PDF Guide: How to Do Everything with PDF Files WWW.LABNOL.ORG | SATURDAY, JANUARY 3, 2009
- FAO/CGIAR KS Workshop II Agenda | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- From workplace courses to global conversations | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- CoP Series #10: Stewarding Technology for Community | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Digital Identity Workbook for NPO/NGO Folks | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2009
- Need Your Feedback on my Triangulating Thinking | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2009
- Need Your Feedback on my Triangulating Thinking | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2010
- Survey of the Biblioblogosphere: Results | Information Wants To Be Free INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2007
- Love for sale | Information Wants To Be Free INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE | THURSDAY, JULY 10, 2008
- This is the old ChiefTech blog.: Google vs Offline Web 2.0 Applications? CHIEFTECH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2007
- This is the old ChiefTech blog.: Wikis versus Content Management or Collaboration CHIEFTECH | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2008
- Google Docs Delicious 2008 - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- Literacy Learning - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2010
- Informal Learning Design - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2009
- Web 2.0: Barriers to Adoption DOCS.GOOGLE.COM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2008
- Working with People You Can't Be With: Notes on "The Truth About Enterprise 2.0" (Matt Moore, Engineers without Fears) WWW.MICHAELSAMPSON.NET | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- Building a collaborative workplace (or community. or network) NANCY WHITE | MONDAY, APRIL 21, 2008
- Office Suite lock-in: The same today as it was yesterday CHIEFTECH | MONDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2008
- Conference Wiki Examples TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008
- Help Create Resources for Keynote? TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008
- Learning Circuits Blog Big Question: E-Learning DAVE GRAY INFO | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2008
- Library Clips on Knowledge Management, Social Software and Workflow REFLEXIONS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2008
- Learning Professionals Leaders CLARK QUINN | WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2008
- Technology must be transparent DAVE GRAY INFO | FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2008
- Learning Professionals Leaders TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.