| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | CHIEFTECH
SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 A short history of intranets and what's next with social, mobile and cloud
In 2007, Apple " Reinvents the Phone with iPhone ". Ultimately the influence of this Internet technology innovation on intranets has been unavoidable - for example, Yammer was launched in 2008 , with the simply question: "What are you working on?". In this post: Where did intranets comes from? What is an intranet? What next? What next?
| || || |
| || || | LIBRARY CLIPS
FEBRUARY 17, 2009 How relevant are communities of practice in a network age?
Bronwyn Stuckey (Indiana) wrote on September 7, 2007 at 3:19pm. David John Snowden (London) replied to Warren’s poston September 7, 2007 at 10:12pm. Derek Chirnside (Canterbury) wroteon September 7, 2007 at 10:31pm. Andy Roberts (London) replied to Warren’s poston September 8, 2007 at 1:03am. Social Networks.
| | COLLABORATIVE THINKING
DECEMBER 22, 2009 Year-End Thoughts On Enterprise 2.0 Social Software (Part 3)
IBM squandered (my opinion) the time between MOSS 2007 and SP2010 to do the type of broad and deep integration with SharePoint that would have given it a beach head to compete when SP2010 does come out. Yammer / Socialcast / Socialtext : Micro-blogging becomes hot - then becomes a feature. & Social Software (Part 2). Potpourri.
| || || || |
ANDREWMCAFEE.ORG Signs of Intelligent Life in the Corner Office : Andrew McAfee’s Blog
| SUNDAY, JANUARY 24, 2010
“One thing we use is a Twitter-like system on our intranet called Yammer
… because of my title I get to see more senior people. But I can write five lines on Yammer
, which is about all it takes. – I wrote about microblogging’s attributes and many uses in “ 17 Things We Used to Do. “a C.E.O. MORE >>
BYRESEARCH.WORDPRESS.COM Nutzungsoffenheit (part 1) – What it is and how it shows itself « bbr [backed by research]
| TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012
). Riemer K, Froessler F and Klein S 2007
‘Real Time Communication – Modes of Use in Distributed Teams (Nominated for Best Paper Award and for Claudio Ciborra Memorial Award), 15th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) , St.Gallen, Switzerland, 9th June 2007
[ paper as pdf ]. MORE >>
WWW.GILYEHUDA.COM Post #e2conf thoughts – installment 4.
| THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2009
It was great to see that they have their feet planted in SharePoint 2007
and have their sights set on SharePoint 2010 too. What this means: The forward-thinking ideas in 2005 about personal profiles translated into a tool that by 2007
was not particularly exciting anymore. Why I’m still disappointed in Yammer
. conference. MORE >>
WWW.CHRISBROGAN.COM 50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business | chrisbrogan.com
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2008
at 8:34 am The weblog » Blog Archive » Twitter for business: Yammer
09.26.08 at 11:50 am In 2007
, I blogged about existing and potential business uses for Twitter. I’m not going to address the naysayers much with this. Instead, I’m going to offer 50 thoughts for people looking to use Twitter for business. 08.26.08 MORE >>
SOFTWAREWIKI.DACHISGROUP.COM Social Software Resources (Dachis Group Social Software Wiki)
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
www.bluekiwi-software.com Logica, Microsoft, DHL France BlueTwit Internal System at IBM since 2007
. www.crowdfactory.com Comcast, Martha CA CrowdVine CrowdVine, founded in 2007
, builds simple and powerful social software to help people connect. Which has pretty much always been our whole deal. Add notes. www.c2b2.co.uk/iPoint/ipoint?SelectedPage=1 MORE >>
- Social media are challenging the intranet - Intranet & Digital Workplace Strategies - NetJMC NETJMC.COM | SUNDAY, MAY 29, 2011
- Incredibly Dull: Social Architecture INCREDIBLYDULL.BLOGSPOT.COM | TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2009
- Transparency, not Anarchy | Enterprise Social Software Blog | Socialtext WWW.SOCIALTEXT.COM | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2011
- CNBC Business | SIX DEGREES OF COLLABORATION WWW.CNBCMAGAZINE.COM | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- 7 Reasons To Rethink Social Scoring Inside Social Organizations- Before it’s too late AUTHENTICORGANIZATIONS.COM | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- Expert Profile: John Tropea BLOG.ENTERPRISE2OPEN.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- Gautam on Organizations 2.0: Social Media within the Organization WWW.GAUTAMBLOGS.COM | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- Classification of Enterprise 2.0 use cases BLOG.ENTERPRISE2OPEN.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- A short history of intranets and what next with social, mobile and cloud CHIEFTECH | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- Knowledge Work Emergent Collaboration - Work Literacy BROWSE.WORKLITERACY.COM | SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2011
- Is innovation all about technology? | Information Wants To Be Free INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE | FRIDAY, APRIL 15, 2005
- Enterprise 2.0 and the Trough of Disillusionment « I’m Not Actually a Geek BHC3.WORDPRESS.COM | MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2009
- What is Enterprise 2.0 Culture? - Trust » Blue Sky Thinking WWW.BLUETHOTS.COM | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- Social Glass » “Social Software outs the Bureaucrat” WWW.SOCIALGLASS.COM | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2008
Work Literacy can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.